Thursday, June 30, 2016

Diamond Stars Ruth custom ends recent draught


Regular readers of this blog may have noticed that new entries have slowed considerably in recent weeks.

Much of my time since I returned to Wisconsin for the summer has been taken up with visits to health care providers and facilities.

I haven't been able to prioritize new custom card creations for some time. The creative fire just isn't there right now. I've proved to myself with the last 300-400 cards that I can do the work. As important, I've begun to recognize that there are some projects that are beyond by current abilities.

This 1936-style Diamond Stars Babe Ruth card has been in the concept stage for several years and has been a "work in progress" for some six weeks. Unlike many times in the past, I'm not ready to jump right in on a new card creation. I'll have to wait for particularly vivid inspiration to move me.


You can order this card. Unless noted, all of my custom cards are available to collectors for $12.50 each, postpaid for one or two cards; $9.95 each for three or more (mix/match). Complete checklists of all my custom baseball, football and non-sports custom cards were published on this blog in late May. To order, email me at scbcguy@yahoo.com for directions on paying via check/money order, or to my PayPal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, criticism, additional information, questions, etc., are welcome . . . as long as they are germane to the original topic. All comments are moderated before they are allowed to appear and spam comments are deleted before they ever appear. No "Anonymous User" comments are allowed.