Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Good news! My custom cards again available

It has taken almost six months, but I have completed arrangements to once again allow me to make available my custom baseball, football and non-sports cards to collectors.

Basically I have "outsourced" the actual printing, cutting, etc., of my cards. While this may occasionally add a few days to fulfillment, it should work out well for all.

Beginning immediately, you can order any of my customs, old or new. The price structure remains that same. One or two cards are $12.50 each, postpaid. Three or more cards are $9.95 each, postpaid. No further discounts are possible.

You can order cards by emailing me at scbcguy@yahoo.com for details on where and how to remit payment, either by check/money order or via PayPal. 

Over the next couple of days, I will be posting here complete checklists of all my available custom cards.

I'm glad I was able to work out a system by which collectors who enjoy my customs can obtain examples.

6 comments:

  1. Thats great news Bob..... glad things worked out

    ReplyDelete
  2. bob, 1959 topps is my favorite set. Would you consider creating a 1959 Ted Williams(the most seen one uses a terrible photo). Also, would you create a 1959 Topps Stan Musial with proper hat and uniform. (I don't like Topps version.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd consider creating a 1959T Ted Williams if I found the "right" photo. I don't see doing a re-make of the '59T Musial.

      Delete
  3. Bob, I need payment info for custom cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail me at scbcguy@yahoo.com with a list of cards in which you're interested.

      Delete

Your comments, criticism, additional information, questions, etc., are welcome . . . as long as they are germane to the original topic. All comments are moderated before they are allowed to appear and spam comments are deleted before they ever appear. No "Anonymous User" comments are allowed.